BRIMBANK RUGBY UNION CLUB COACHES AND ASSISTANT COACHES:
Brimbank ‘Bucks’ Rugby Union Club is seeking applications for coaching positions for our U7, U8, U12 and U14 teams for the 2018 season. We are also looking for assistant coaching positions for our U12, U14, U16 and U18 teams. We encourage applications from both male and female coaches.
Brimbank ‘Bucks’ Rugby Union Club is the only club operating in Brimbank area offering the opportunity for young male and female participants the chance to play rugby union. We have a strong affiliation with the Western District ladies team; with many of our youth girls playing in this team under the BRUC banner. Our club engages a large cross section of the local community with cultural links and/or an interest in the sport of rugby union through the summer off-season.
We are looking for individuals with:
· Coaches with a minimum of Smart Rugby and Foundation Level 1 qualifications or are willing to attend a Foundation course on March the 11th 2018 (refer note below);
· Assistant Coaches with ‘SMART Rugby’ or Foundation to Level 1 qualifications (refer below);
· An established coaching track-record in similar grades and the willingness to articulate your goals for future coaching roles at Brimbank;
· A demonstrated ability to communicate with the players across all age groups, fellow club coaches, the coaching coordinator and the committee;
· Strong interpersonal skills and a positive coaching philosophy accompanied with a demonstrated record of ensuring the application of a safety first approach to coaching junior rugby;
· A connection with the Club, area, and values that are embedded in our Strategic Plan. A genuine desire to mentor junior rugby players in-line with the values of Brimbank Rugby Union Club; and,
· Working With Children accreditation.
The club will facilitate participation in relevant courses for approved interested applicants who are not currently qualified. If you require any further information please feel free contact the above.