Rugby Victoria has begun a new chapter for the sport in the state with the release of a fresh new brand and launch of its own website. Read below for information around the two new and exciting developments.
A joint statement from Rugby Victoria's President Tim North QC and General Manager Chris Evans regarding the rebrand of the organisation:
RUGBY VICTORIA'S NEW WEBSITE
Rugby Victoria today launched its very own standalone website for the Victorian Rugby community. This new website is designed to provide a central hub of all information regarding Rugby in Victoria. The website has been broken down into five different sections:
- The first section is 'NEWS'. In this section you will find all the latest news articles pertaining to Rugby in Victoria, which may include wrap-ups of events just been or information about events or competitions coming up.
- The second section is called 'PLAY'. This section holds information about all the different Rugby Victoria competitions and events, from Rugby XV's, to Rugby 7's to Foxtel Touch 7's. This is also the section where details about Elite Programs and School Programs can be found. The VICTORIAN RUBGY CALENDAR and CLUB LOCATOR pages can be found here.
- The 'LEARN' section provides information around the different formats of the game, how to become a coach or referee, as well as a club admin section.
- The 'MEDIA' page holds all the latest pictures and videos captured from around the Victorian Rugby community.
- Finally the 'ABOUT' section provides information pertaining to the organisation itself.
We hope you enjoy this new community based platform and stay to have a look around!
*Please note that certain sections of the website are in the process of being updated leading into the 2018 Victorian Rugby Calendar.